Breathing courses and seminars to improve your health
The health education programme focuses on breathing retraining and is based on the Buteyko Method of breathing.
The method is effective for a wide range of conditions including asthma, snoring, sleep apnoea, insomnia, anxiety, hay fever, allergies, dental and cardiovascular disorders to name only a few.
Overview - Buteyko Breathing Programme
- We show you how to develop better breathing pattern to maximise the oxygen supply in your body.
- We teach you specific breathing exercises which will guide and support you to retrain your breathing pattern and shift you from dysfunctional breathing to correct breathing.
- We will teach you how to breathe correctly during daily activities at work/school or during physical exercise.
- Learn how to avoid gasping for air when speaking by following our speech breathing advice.
- We talk about breathing and lifestyle, breathing and diet, breathing and screen technology.
The first week of the course is structured in a way that each day is building onto the previous day with more information to come and exercises to practise as you go on your journey to better health. Please see the different breathing courses below.
Family discount and payment options are available on request for the breathing courses.
Please contact us if you wish to receive more information.
Shore Natura Health has three course options available for you.
Please select below to find the course that suits you.